Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday for Tuesday


Even though I already wrote today, that was for yesterday. So I'll feel better if I post again just for today, being the recovering legalist that I am.

Tonight I'd like to share a quote that I came across recently while reading Kay Redfield Jamison's book Exuberance. She is quoting from Kenneth Grahame, author of The Wind in the Willows, who wrote the line for the character Toad, who is nothing if not exuberant.

I hope it will mean as much to you as it has to me.

"O bliss! O poop-poop! O my! O my!"

3 comments:

lisa b said...

For the record, I knew that was from Wind in the Willows when you posted it on Facebook and I even knew it was about the car. I just had to poke a little fun at you.

I love you! Have a wonderful day!

Sheila said...

Of course I knew you knew, but since it was on Facebook and not everyone knew, I knew that I had to clarify. So no one would think they knew things they didn't really know. Not all are cognoscenti. You know?

Lucy said...

Oh it's time I read WitW again!