Monday, November 23, 2009

Touched by God Himself

I offered to let my sister write a guest-post while I was out of town and away from the computer, but I see she didn't take me up on the offer.

She did, however, post that last Kierkegaard prayer, so many thanks to you, Lisa.

I've been away and have photos and things to share, but it's late, so that will have to wait for another day.

In the meantime, a quote from St. John of the Cross that has been with me recently:

For when once the will
Is touched by God Himself
It cannot be satisfied
Except by God....

2 comments:

lisa b said...

You're welcome! We were having internet issues at home so I wasn't able to take you up on your offer. If I had, your readers would've been delighted by tales of you as a child, complete with kumquats and Cambodiacs and stories about chocolate cakes and floors. :-)

Honestly, I was just glad I spelled Kierkegaard correctly.

See you tomorrow!

Sheila said...

Well, hey, consider this an open invitation. Just let me know when. Maybe after this month is over....