Sunday, July 02, 2006

Intermission: Back again

If you look carefully, you can see me walking on the street in this photo, taken in Zadar.

And I've decided to resume the "blog walk."

Thanks to all for the feedback. It really does make a difference. Once July 4 is over, I'll be back to finish up the tour.

Oh, and I'll send a prize to the first person who correctly identifies which figure in the photo is me. If I have your address, that is. If I don't have your address, I'll come up with some kind of virtual prize....

4 comments:

Lawrence Underwood said...

Well, your backpack is a dead give away!

Sheila said...

You see lots of backpacks in Europe, so why would that be so?

Lawrence Underwood said...

Well, that particular leather backpack reminds me of yours.

Sheila said...

Ha! No, in fact. Unless it was a subconscious thing. You are cleverer than I for noticing it!